To solve this error i have do the following steps
1. Turn off epson R230 printer
2. Open upper casing
3. Clean encoder with tissue and glass cleaner
4. Move home cartridges to right position
5. Clean small censor under the left of cartridges with tissue and glass cleanet
6. Turn ON the cartridges and printer will working normally
Discussion this time is about the Epson R210 and R230 printers that the Resume and Ink Led blinking rapidly. This damage often occurs, and hopefully with this article easier for you all ....
1. Open the case Epson R210 / R230.
2. Take Head printer and see the bottom, there you will find a small sensor which is normally closed / submerged ink.
3. Clean this sensor.
4. If the problem still the same, Ink and Resume Led R210 / R230 still blinking fast, then you should replace the sensor and cable.
5. Completed and the printer is ready to try .....